Call or Text 704-742-1326
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale Pending = Once a person has called me and "said" they are putting the deposit check in the mail I place "sale pending" on the bunny until the check comes in and it is cashed, then "on hold" is put on the bunny and the person's first name. If I do not receive a deposit check within 5 to 7 business days then the bunny will be put back up online as "Available". If the check gets here before someone else has had time to place a deposit on said bunny then the person may still purchase it, but if the bunny is placed on hold by someone else in the meantime, then the 1st person's deposit can be moved to another bunny.
Sold = The bunny has been paid for in full.
On HOLD = A deposit has been made and "sold" will not be placed on the bunny until paid in full.
For Sale = The bunny is available to the public for a deposit and /or full payment.
Deposit = A deposit of 1/2 the bunny's cost must be made to "hold" a bunny. Deposits are "non-refundable." Deposits may be in check form, as long as the deposit is made well before the actual day the bunny goes home with the buyer. Bounced Checks will come with an additional $10 FEE to your next"good check" deposit due to my incurred bank fees from your BAD check, so please save us both some trouble and money, and have a "good" check to send in the first place, thank you. Deposits are on a 1st come 1st serve basis. If your deposit is not 1st you will NOT get 1st pick. Checks made out to "Wabbit Habitat" are not acceptable and will be destroyed ( with your knowledge) and you will need to provide a check made out to me personally.
All Deposits are NON - REFUNDABLE
Boarding - I am NOT a boarding facility! I do not have enough cages nor the area to do "boarding" for folks, nor do I wish to. However, if you purchase a bunny from me and find the "bunny pick up day" is during your vacation time, you may pre-pay to have me hold your bunny an extra amount of time. The payment for this type of boarding is $3.00 per day per bunny. Payment must be made in advance of the boarding time (paypal is good for this). I must be informed ahead of time about this arrangement.
CASH PAYMENT - Will be the only acceptable payment when picking up your bunny. Correct change is always pleasing.
Bunny Pick Up Day - On this day only CASH is an acceptable payment of your final installment. Also, if you make a prior commitment with me to meet and fail to show up to pick up your bunny on that day and have not made "other " agreed upon arrangements then you forfeit your deposit and the bunny goes back up for sale. There should be at least 2 forms of contact made available to me once you have decided on a bunny(example - phone # , email address, or text) . I will make every effort to CONTACT you , but ultimately the responsibility lies with you since Bunny Pick UP Day is posted on the "available" web page from birth on wards.
Boarding - I am NOT a boarding facility. If I must keep your bunny past Bunny Pick Up Day, then you will be charged a meager fee of $3.00 a day. This is for feeding, upkeep and general maintenance of your bunny. In order to pick up said bunny the fees must be paid before the "boarding time" begins or you will forfeit your bunny and it will go back up for sale.
Transport - I do not provide transportation for your bunny, neither via my car nor via equipment to transport your bunny in. I do , however, sell adequate transportation boxes ( in limited quantities ) with handles and air holes in case you forget your transportation device.
It is your responsibility to provide water and a water bowl for your pet on the way home, I am running out of bowls. And yes, even a 30 minute drive, they can get thirsty. By a few hours they may be dehydrated.
I have the right to cancel any sale at any time if I deem it to be questionable for the welfare of the rabbit.
- I make every possible effort to correctly “sex” your rabbit at the time of the sale, BUT a breeder can make a mistake “sexing” very young rabbits. The Buyer knows this upfront and accepts this possibility.
- All of my rabbits are priced based on their color, pedigree, age and show quality. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Feel free to contact me with an interest even though a particular bunny is marked On Hold or Sale Pending, because frequently the sale does not go through and I can put you on a waiting list for that bunny.
- Sales are based on a 1st come 1 serve basis.
- All rabbits sold are healthy, to the best of my knowledge at the time of the sale. Due to the fact that we cannot predict what your child will feed them or let them eat accidentally or how they are handled or possibly dropped we cannot "guarantee" the bunnies once you have taken possession of said bunny. Please be sure to get all the information you can from either me or my website or anywhere you can on how to tend to your bunny to keep them safe and happy and healthy. Be prepared for becoming a new owner. There is a "health tips" page here on my site. New information is added often. You may also sign up to receive my free monthly newsletter and you are always welcome to contact me for any questions or problems.
- You may “call” your bunny by any given name as your choosing, but the legal prefix name of the rabbit is on the pedigree. You add your own after.
- I accept cash only at the final pickup and sale. However, as a deposit weeks ahead of time, I do accept checks. Again, if the check bounces there will be a $10 fee added to the sale of your bunny, simply because of bank fees involved in the cashing of your bounced check.
- When you come to pick up your rabbit please have a carrier or box to put him/her into for their safety during the drive to their new home. We do carry a limited supply of disposable carriers for purchase (cash only).
- You will leave with not only your new pet, but also with a transitional baggie of food to help ease your bunny into the food you buy for him/her, an information sheet and their pedigree.
- If you plan to “show” your bunny there are no guarantees that your bunny will become show quality or breeding quality. At only 8 weeks old they still have much room to change and evolve into the lovely adults they become. Their coat color as well as their temperament can change depending on how well they are cared for and loved and fed. Poor care and feeding can change a wonderfully healthy bunny into a pitiful scared creature.
- If you are interested in an “available” rabbit please feel free to call/text or email me to let me know that you are going to send a deposit of at least $50 per bunny. I will place the bunny on the “sale pending” list until your payment reaches me (waiting a maximum of 5 to 7 mailing days, this includes Saturdays) and then will place it on “hold”. We will then speak about a pick up time in which the full payment in cash will be expected before you can get your 8 week old bunny. If, however a deposit is not received in the time allotted above, then the bunny will placed back on the “available” list. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits are not necessary if the bunny is 8 weeks of age or older and a pick up date can be decided upon at that point and a cash payment in full made at the pick up time.
- Please feel free to call, text or e-mail me any questions at all about your bunny before or after the sale. Even if the bunny is in your care, I do not mind answering any questions you may need to know the answer to at any time. I want you and your bunny to have a long and happy life together, and if I can help with that I will be glad to do so. Also feel free to browse my web site because I am constantly adding new and interesting information that may help you and your new bunny.